Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Halloween Social



Dearest Reader,
This week Brad and I have been very blessed.
We have found another source of income which is wonderful.
Brad had three exams this week and did very well in all of them.
I have been out and about looking for things to decorate our home for a Halloween social.
Brad and I had so much fun cooking together most of the day on Saturday in preparation for the social.
Here are some photos.
 We put dry ice in the pan under the cake... we also had it in the candy cauldron at the door.
 These are the trees I got out in the hills. I will add more photos later of decorations, so much fun!!!
 The couple in one of the flats have two very cute children. This little boy quite enjoyed Brad. Here he came up to Brad and said "I would like to talk to you in the kitchen".
 Brad and Stephanie! They live close by. We met them our first week we moved in and have been friends ever since. They are loads of fun!
 Our new friends Mark and Leah. They also live in our complex.
 Daniel and Sierra. Daniel helped us move in and they are excellent friends.
 A close up on Brad and my construction.
 Rachel as a Hogwarts Witch! Rachel and Brigham are our next door neighbours and I have to say, they are excellent cooks and so much fun!

I really wanted to add a quick update but I am so tired just now. Well, I am off now. Have a lovely week.
Joy

2 comments:

  1. What a fun evening! You two have so much fun together. Love Brad with the neighbor boy they are sooooo cute! Love ya Mom OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! What other income did you guys get??? :)

    ReplyDelete