Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We're Expecting!!!!

As the title suggests, we are expecting great things for the next coming months.
With school and hopefully a work permit on the way, Brad and I are becoming increasingly busy. We've learned so much already! How to save, how to be in the same room and not hug so we can study :(  and finding out how differently men and women think! It has been quite exciting so far.

This past week Brad and I talked in sacrament meeting. Brad talked about the 14 points of why following the Prophet wont lead you astray, and I talked about the love of God. Though everyone was more interested in my accent than what I actually said, makes me feel like a child sometimes... 'so cute how I say words the funnies way!'

I began school this week which was exciting. I have been without Brad for two weeks now while he's been studying and working, now at least I have something to occupy my mind. LDSBC is a school set in one building with 10 floors. I start the day on the 6th floor, then jog the stairs to the 3rd floor, then jog the stairs again to the 8th floor and back to the 3rd floor. Need I say, my calf muscle and buttocks is sore! I'll be fit as a fiddle in no time :)

Brad is just amazing! He works at BYU Laundry when he has the time, and the rest of the time he's studying!  He has excellent discipline, I'm learning loads from him.

Well, I'd best be off. Just thought you all would like a little update.

Much love
Joanna J. Collett


2 comments:

  1. So happy for the two of you. Love you heaps!!!
    The stir fry dinner tonight was so yummy!!!

    Aunti Noni

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a dag! Thought there was 'other' news! You punk!! LOL Glad you've started studying! An idle mind is not a good thing! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete